Wednesday, August 17, 2011

An introduction...

Well, Hello!
After debating if i should start up a personal blog (already have to write a blog for my photography class) i have finally decided that i am going to go with it!

Sounds silly, debating over creating a blog, but for me this blog will be honest and show almost everything im upto so i didnt want to go into this without a care of what im doing!

Clothing/Makeup/Cooking/Craft/Photography etc.

This is just a quick introduction to me... so...
Im Sophie. Sophie Almy. (Bond... James Bond...eh ehhh). Im 20 and im a Photography Student studying at Stockport College. The course is actually run through Liverpool John Moores University, so if you wanted to go there to do Photog, you would have to come over to Stockport! Im extremely into Photography and hopefully you will be interested in the style and types that i produce.

I have millions of friends, each and every person is amazing. However, i have just a few besties.
Im sure you will be introduced to them in my posts!

Im interested in fashion and makeup, although i know didillysquat about it! Lipstick lover and all round blondie!

I work in a shoe shop, so im going to keep you updated with our latest trends we have in, prices and ill also link you up to our shop website on each post.

Im human, i make mistakes, so if you notice anything that isn't correct, give me an email! I dont biteeee.

Anyway, have a fab day. You shall be hearing from me very soon!

Signed, S.Almy...
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment