Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Everybody loves a freebie...


So after many moons of saving up my empty MAC pots i have finally got 6!! For all of you who didn't know, if you save up 6 empties you get a
free MAC Lipstick of your choice!

In a set for christmas i had got the Fearne Cotton lipstick in a pinky/nude/peachy colour. I LOVE it. Unfortunately tho the other day i was applying it and it snapped! NOOOOO! (1st sign of a bad day) Although there wasn't much left in it since i have had it since christmas, i was still devastated by this evil lipstick act!

I rummaged through my makeup draw and found 6 MAC empties.. AAHHHHHH *does angelic like sound/look*.
I had:
2 Foundations. Studio Sculpt in NW15.
1 Studio Moisture Tint in.... light? Im not sure if they have numbers.
2 Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powders in Light.
1 Bronzing Powder... i think it was a Mineralise one if they do it? In Golden.

I kindly gave them over to the lady and in return got my lipstick. Now these lipsticks are worth £13.50. Not exactly the amount you spend on your makeup, but at least its a reward!
I decided upon Creme Cup in the Cremesheen finish as its nice and moisturising and not too matte.... (they also taste of vanilla.. YUM!).
If you also got the Fearne Cotton lipstick for Xmas then the Creme Cup is such a good replacement!



Hand:
Left line- MAC Creme Cup
Right line- Fearne Cotton

So go on girlies. Get saving and go and get yourself a gorgeous lipstick!!


Signed, S.Almy
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment